- Head Diameter: 22.7 mm / 0.89"
- Body Diameter: 25.1 mm / 0.99"
- Length: 94.4 mm / 3.72"
- Weight: 56.1 g / 1.98 oz. (excluding battery)
- LED Colour Temperature: 6500K
- Working Voltage: 2.0V - 4.2V
- Reflector: Mirror polished
- Lens: Durable tempered glass with scratch resistant AR coating
- Switch: Dual tactical tail switch
- Material: Aluminium alloy 6061-T6 military spec HAIII anodising
5.0 Overall rating
The Klarus XT1C compact torch has a maximum output of 1000 lumens from the Cree XP-L HD V6 LED and can be powered by 1 x RCR123 (16340) Li-ion or a CR123 single use battery. The light comes with a Klarus 16340 which has a micro USB port on the side of the battery, eliminating the requirement for a separate charger.
The handheld flashlight features three brightness levels, ranging from 5 to 1000 lumens, plus a Strobe and SOS mode for emergency situations. The XT1C is operated by a dual tail switch which provides direct access to certain modes including Strobe, Turbo and Low.
To ensure you are never without power, the torch has a built-in capacity indicator which will glow green when the battery is over 70%, orange when between 30% and 70%, red when it's less than 30% or flash red when less than 10%.
High: 1000 lumens - 1 hr runtime
Medium: 80 lumens - 4 hrs runtime
Low: 5 lumens - 53 hrs runtime
Plus Strobe (1000 lumens - 2 hrs runtime) and SOS (80 lumens - 12 hrs runtime).
Maximum beam distance 178 meters, waterproof to IPX8 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: Klarus micro USB rechargeable 16340 battery, lanyard, o-ring, micro USB cable, pocket clip.