The Klarus XT1A handheld torch has a maximum output of 1000 lumens from the Cree XP-L HD V6 LED and is powered by 1 x 14500 Li-ion battery (included) or 1 x AA (alkaline or NiMH) cell. The battery that comes with the light is a Klarus 14500 Li-ion with a micro USB port for direct charging into the battery itself.
Ideal for everyday carry, the XT1A is compact and lightweight with tactical features such as dual tail switch and powerful strobe mode. In addition to operating the three brightness levels and two flashing modes, the tail switch provides a lockout function to avoid accidental activation when the light is not in use.
The torch has a built-in battery capacity indicator to ensure the battery can be recharged or swapped when it's getting low. The indicator will glow green when the capacity is over 70%, orange when between 30% and 70%, red when less than 30% and flash red when less than 10%.
High: 1000 lumens - 1 hr runtime
Medium: 80 lumens - 4.5 hrs runtime
Low: 5 lumens - 37 hrs runtime
Plus Strobe (1000 lumens - 2 hrs runtime) and SOS (80 lumens - 13.5 hrs runtime).
Maximum beam distance 182 meters, waterproof to IPX8 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: Klarus 14500 Li-ion battery with micro USB port, lanyard, o-ring, micro USB cable, pocket clip.
- Head Diameter: 22.7 mm / 0.89"
- Body Diameter: 22.8 mm / 0.9"
- Length: 107.7 mm / 4.24"
- Weight: 61.5 g / 2.17 oz. (excluding battery)
- LED Colour Temperature: 6500K
- Working Voltage: 1.0V - 4.2V
- Reflector: Mirror polished
- Lens: Durable tempered glass with scratch resistant AR coating
- Switch: Dual tactical tail switch
- Material: Aluminium alloy 6061-T6 military grade HAIII anodising