The Klarus XT12GT flashlight has a maximum output of 1600 lumens from the Cree XHP35 HI D4 LED and is powered by 1 x 18650 Li-ion battery (included) or 2 x single use CR123 cells. The torch is rechargeable via a magnetic port on the side of the light, but please note, this function is only available when using an 18650 battery.
The flashlight features an impressive maximum throw of 603 meters, making an excellent, compact searchlight. The XT12GT offers two settings, tactical and outdoor, providing ideal lighting for a range of applications. The tactical setting provides one-touch Strobe and one-touch Turbo where as the outdoor settings has one-touch Turbo, one-touch Low and SOS modes. The modes can easily be changed, simply hold the primary switch for 10 seconds when the light is off.
The Klarus torch has a smart ITS temperature control system which monitors the temperature of the torch and adjusts the output accordingly, ensuring safety, stability and optimum performance.
To ensure the battery capacity is clear, the XT12GT has a built-in battery level indicator. The indicator comes on for 5 seconds when the torch is turned on, shoing green if over 70%, orange for between 30% and 70%, red when below 30% and flashing red when critical at less than 10%.
Turbo: 1600 lumens - 1.2 hrs runtime
High: 400 lumens - 4 hrs runtime
Mid: 100 lumens - 14 hrs runtime
Low: 10 lumens - 200 hrs runtime
Plus Strobe (1600 lumens - 2.4 hrs runtime) and SOS (100 lumens - 42 hrs runtime).
Maximum beam distance 603 meters, waterproof to IPX-8 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: magnetic charging cable, 1 x Klarus 18650 Li-ion battery, holster, lanyard, o-ring.
Please note, although it is shown in the images, the tactical grip is no longer included.
- Head Diameter: 45.2 mm / 1.78"
- Body Diameter: 25.4 mm / 1"
- Length: 161.5 mm / 6.36"
- Weight: 150 g / 5.6 oz. (excluding battery)
- Working Voltage: 2.5V - 8.4V
- Reflector: Smooth
- Switch Type: Dual tactical tail switch
- Material: Aircraft grade aluminium 6061-T6
- Lens: Toughened, ultra-clear with anti-corrosion AR coating
- Please Note: Only when using the included Klarus 3600mAh battery or the same batteries of another brand, will the maximum output be 1600 lumens. When using a different 18650 battery with PCB protection or 2 x CR123A batteries, the maximum output may only be 1300 lumens.
02/10/2019 - Elliott, Manchester