The Klarus XT11GT torch has a maximum output of 2000 lumens from the Cree XHP35 HD E4 LED and can be powered by 1 x 18650 (included) or 2 x single use CR123 batteries in an emergency. The flashlight is rechargeable via a micro USB port, conveniently situated on the side of the light. Please note that this function is only available when using an 18650 cell.
To compliment the fast 1A rechargeable feature, the XT11GT has an indicator light which glows red during charging, green when charging is complete and flashes orange if a problem is detected and the torch requires inspection.
The Klarus XT11GT offers an impressive selection of brightness levels ranging from 10 to 2000 lumens, plus a beam distance up to 316 meters for excellent throw. The torch is operated by a multi-switch system, made up of a side switch and a dual tail cap switch.
The flashlight offers three mode settings to ensure the best illumination for your application. The torch can cycle between Tactical, Advanced Tactical and Outdoor by holding the side switch for 10 seconds when the light is off.
The XT11GT is available with a black or camouflage finish.
Turbo: 2000 lumens - 50 mins runtime
High: 400 lumens - 3.5 hrs runtime
Mid: 100 lumens - 12 hrs runtime
Low: 10 lumens - 170 hrs runtime
Plus Strobe (2000 lumens - 1.7 hrs runtime) and SOS (100 lumen - 36 hrs runtime).
Maximum beam distance 316 meters, waterproof to IPX-8 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: 1 x Klarus 18650 battery, holster, lanyard, o-ring, USB charging cable.
- Head Diameter: 34.9 mm / 1.37"
- Body Diameter: 25.4 mm / 1"
- Length: 142.6 mm / 5.59"
- Weight: 130g / 4.58 oz. (excluding battery)
- Working Voltage: 2.5V - 8.4V
- Reflector: Smooth
- Switch Type: Dual tactical tail switch and side switch
- Material: Aircraft grade aluminium 6061-T6
- Please note, only when using the included Klarus 3100mAh 18650 battery or the same batteries of another brand, will the maximum output reach 2000 lumens. When using a normal 18650 battery with PCB protection or 2 x CR123A batteries, the maximum output could only reach 1300 lumens.