The Klarus HR1 Pro head torch has a maximum output of 400 lumens from the CREE XP-G2 cool white spotlight and CREE XP-G2 warm white floodlight. The light is powered by the Klarus B33A 1200mAh rechargeable li-ion battery which sits in a battery pack at the back of the headband. Alternatively the Klarus battery can be removed and 3 x AAA batteries (not included) used instead but please note, you cannot recharge AAA cells inside the pack.
Designed for runners, the HR1 Pro offers a range of features to make it is as suitable as possible, including:
- Runtimes allow for races up to 50km
- IPX6 waterproof to protect against rain or unexpected water sprays
- Adjustable lighting angle
- Soft, breathable and absorbent headband
- Lightweight and ultra-thin design
The HR1 Pro offers three brightness levels, a red output, SOS and beacon modes in addition to the spot and floodlight. All these settings are accessed and operated using two switches on the top of the unit. The main switch turns the light on and allows you to cycle through the brightness levels and the side switch lets you choose between the floodlight, spotlight, mixture of the two and red light, plus SOS and beacon settings.
High: 400 lumens - 2.5 hrs runtime
Medium: 150 lumens - 6.5 hrs runtime
Low: 30 lumens - 19.5 hrs runtime
Red: 5 lumens - 26 hrs runtime
Plus SOS (150 lumens) and Beacon (400 lumens).
Maximum beam distance 73 meters, waterproof to IPX6 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: Klarus B33A 1200mAh li-ion battery, USB to USB-C charging cable, cable clip.
- Spotlight LED: CREE XP-G2 white light
- Floodlight LED: CREE XP-G2 warm light
- Dimensions: 65.6 mm x 30.2 mm x 18.2 mm / 2.58" x 1.19" x 0.72"
- Weight: 46g / 1.62 oz.
- Battery: B33A 1200mAh li-ion battery
- Working Voltage: 2.5V - 5V