- Overall Length: 7.75" / 19.7 cm
- Closed Length: 4.25" / 10.8 cm
- Weight: 4.3 oz. / 122 g
- Blade Length: 3.5" / 8.9 cm
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV
- Blade Coating: Bead blast
- Blade Thickness: 0.118" / 3 mm
- Blade Style: Drop point
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Handle Material: Stainless steel
- Handle Coating: Bead blast
- Handle Thickness: 0.381" / 9.7 mm
- Hardware: Glass filled nylon backspacer, steel screws
- Opening Action: Assisted SpeedSafe
- Opens With: Flipper
- Lock Type: Frame lock
- Pocket Clip: 3 position (right/left, tip-up; right, tip-down)
- Designer: R J Martin
5.0 Overall rating
This product requires age verification to prove you are over 18. Where possible we will use the electoral register, but proof of age via email may be required. Click here for full details.
The Kershaw Volt SS (3655) knife offers a clean, sleek design without compromising on strength and durability. The overall length of the folding knife is 7.75" (19.7cm) and 4.25" (10.8cm) when closed.
The plain edge blade is made from 8Cr13MoV steel with a bead blasted finish, creating a smooth look. The blade measures 3.5" (8.9cm) in length and 0.118" (3mm) in thickness. The Volt SS blade is a drop point shape with a narrow, clipped tip to provide extra cutting control for delicate tasks and enough belly to be a good slicer too.
The handle is made from stainless steel and also has a bead blast finish to match the blade. It features finger contours for a secure grip and a 3 position pocket clip for right or left tip up carry or right tip down carry.
The blade is deployed using a flipper mechanism and Kershaw's Assisted SpeedSafe design. The Volt SS has a frame lock to keep the blade secure when in use.