The Kershaw Pub (4036) is a lightweight folding knife which could almost fool you into thinking there is no blade! The compact design also incorporates a bottle opener and screwdriver tip/pry bar for odd jobs on the go! The overall length of the knife is 4.5" and it weighs less than 2 oz.
The blade is made from 8Cr13Mov steel with a stonewash finish to mask any scratches that occur over time. The Pub's blade is a modified sheepsfoot with a straight edge and a clipped tip, rather than rounded. The blade slots neatly into the handle, to reveal simply push on the key ring attachment until the blade is level with the handle.
The Pub is available with a choice of handles; either black aluminium or black carbon fibre. Both styles have a steel back which offers durability and sturdiness when in use. The knife does not feature any mechanical assistance, such as SpeedSafe or a locking mechanism. Simply open and close the knife the classic, old-school way.
- Blade Length: 1.6" / 4.1 cm
- Closed Length: 3.1" / 7.9 cm
- Overall Length: 4.5" / 11.4 cm
- Aluminium Weight: 1.9 oz. / 53.9 g
- Carbon Fibre Weight: 1.8 oz. / 53 g
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle: Either aluminium or carbon fibre front, steel back with stonewash finish
- Bottle opener, flat head screwdriver/pry bar, key chain attachment
- Friction folder with detent
14/05/2020 - Gillanders, Berkhamsted
Great all around little cutter with a few added features. Looks good but isn't the most ergonomic to hold for any length of time
28/12/2019 - Mr MARGETTS, Thatcham
Brilliant website & super fast delivery! Well done!