- Overall Length: 7" / 17.9 cm
- Closed Length: 4" / 10.2 cm
- Weight: 3 oz. / 85 g
- Blade Length: 3" / 7.6 cm
- Blade Steel: Sandvik 14C28N
- Blade Finish: Bead blast
- Blade Thickness: 0.09" / 2.29 mm
- Blade Style: Drop point
- Blade Edge: Partially serrated
- Handle Material: 410 stainless steel
- Handle Finish: Bead blast
- Handle Thickness: 0.31" / 8.08 mm
- Lock Type: Frame lock
- Designer: ken Onion
- Made in the USA
This product requires age verification to prove you are over 18. Where possible we will use the electoral register, but proof of age via email may be required. Click here for full details.
The Kershaw Leek knife (1660ST) offers a partially serrated blade to make it suitable for a larger variety of applications and cutting tasks. The knife has an overall length of 7" (17.9 cm) and weighs 3 oz. (85g).
The 3" blade is made from high performance Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel with a bead blast finish. The partial serration of the drop point blade makes the knife ideal for applications that require cutting rope or other fibrous materials.
The handle is made from the same steel as the blade, creating a sleek, polished knife. The handle is contoured for your comfort and has a reversible tip up, tip down pocket clip.