- Overall Length: 7" / 17.9 cm
- Closed Length: 4" / 10.2 cm
- Weight: 2.4 oz. / 68 g
- Blade Length: 3" / 7.6 cm
- Blade Thickness: 0.09" / 2.29 mm
- Blade Steel: Sandvik 14C28N
- Blade Finish: Bead blasted
- Blade Style: Drop point
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Handle Material: 6061-T6 aluminium
- Handle Finish: Olive anodise
- Handle Thickness: 0.35" / 8.9 mm
- Designer: Ken Onion
- Made in USA
5.0 Overall rating
This product requires age verification to prove you are over 18. Where possible we will use the electoral register, but proof of age via email may be required. Click here for full details.
The Kershaw Leek in Olive (1660OL) is a folding knife with an overall length of 7" (17.9 cm) when open and 4" (10.2 cm) when closed. The knife is ideal for a variety of applications, including DIY and work use.
The 3" blade is made from Sandvik 14C28N high performance stainless steel with a bead blasted finish. The drop point style blade has a plain edge and is deployed using Kershaw's assisted SpeedSafe opening with a convenient flipper.
The aluminium handle has an olive anodise and is comfortable to hold, in addition to being scratch and fade resistant. The Leek has a liner lock to keep the blade securely in place when open and comes with a reversible tip up, tip down carry pocket clip.