- Designed: Ken Onion
- Closed Length: 4.5" / 11.4 cm
- Overall Length: 7.9" / 20 cm
- Weight: 3.9 oz. / 110.5 g
- Blade Style: Drop point with recurve
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Length: 3.4" / 8.6 cm
- Blade Thickness: 0.121" / 3 mm
- Blade Material: Sandvik 14C28N
- Blade Finish: DLC coating
- Opening Action: Assisted SpeedSafe
- Opens With: Thumb stud
- Handle Material: 6061-T6 aluminium, Trac-Tec inserts
- Handle Finish: Black anodised
- Lock Type: Inset liner lock
- Pocket Clip: Reversible (right, tip-up/down)
- Made in the USA
5.0 Overall rating
This product requires age verification to prove you are over 18. Where possible we will use the electoral register, but proof of age via email may be required. Click here for full details.
The Kershaw Blur folding knife (1670BLK) is ideal for multi-tasking with an excellent blade and robust handle. The knife measures 7.9" (20cm) when open and 4.5" (11.4cm) when folded closed and weighs 3.9 oz. (110.5g).
The large, slightly recurved blade is made from high performance Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel which provides excellent corrosion resistance and durability. The black Blur has a Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) coating to aid the resistance to corrosion and provide a sleek looking finish. The drop point blade measures 3.4" (8.6cm) with a 0.121" (3mm) thickness.
The black handle is made from 6061-T6 aluminium with Trac-Tec inserts. The Blur knife features an inset liner lock and is opened with a thumb stud and Kershaw's Assisted SpeedSafe opening mechanism.