- Length: 113 mm
- Head Diameter: 38 mm
- Body Diameter: 32 mm
- Weight: 115 g
- High efficiency constant power circuit will maintain constant brightness
- Anti-reverse battery protection
- Built-in thermal control module will automatically adjust the brightness output according to the working state and outer temperature
- Combination of toughened ultra clear mineral and anti-reflective coating glass
- Aluminium orange peel reflector
- Aerospace grade aluminium alloy body
- Wear resistant type III hard anodised surface treatment
- Tail stand function
The Imalent DN70 flashlight has a maximum output of 3800 lumens from the Cree XHP70 LED and is powered by 1 x 26650 Li-ion battery (included).
At only 113mm in length, the DN70 is small and compact but packs a punch! The versatile light offers four brightness levels, ranging from 20 to 3800 lumens, plus Strobe, SOS and Beacon modes. The user-interface is made up of a dual switch system; the right-hand power switch turns the light on and off and the left-hand switch cycles through the output levels.
The Imalent DN70 is rechargeable via a built-in micro USB port which sits at the side of the torch. This provides easy and convenient charging whilst you are on the move, without the need for an external charger. The torch features an OLED screen, showing information on battery voltage, output, charging status and has a flashing warning light for overheating.
Turbo: 3800 lumens - 1 hr 30 mins runtime
High: 2500 lumens - 2 hrs 30 mins runtime
Mid: 300 lumens - 6 hrs runtime
Low: 20 lumens - 50 hrs runtime
Maximum beam distance 325 meters, waterproof to IPX-8 and resistant to impacts up to 1.5 meters.
Includes: holster, USB charging cable, spare o-ring, lanyard, Imalent 26650 4500mAh Li-ion battery.