- 2 Litre / 70 oz hydration engine
- Quick release valves on drinking and pressurisation tube
- Slide top and wide open mouth for fast refill
- Reversible, dishwasher safe reservoir
- Made from heavy duty Rip Stop nylon
- 500 cubic in. storage capacity
- Two additional vertical zip pockets for essentials
- Vertical attachment loops on pack face for hanging gear and tying down
- PVC reinforced compression straps
- Reflective tabs and zipper pulls for low light safety
- Ergonomic fit, terraced overlaid shoulder straps for adjustable tube configuration
- Adjustable chest strap
- Heavy duty nylon pack handle
- Eco Rig Back pads and Air Drive ventilation for comfort against your back
- Removable waist strap for more freedom when needed
- Quick adjust pull tabs for easy fitting
- Adjustable velcro power bulb holder
The Geigerrig Rig 500 allows you to share water without sucking on someone else's filthy bite valve! The bag features a 2 litre (70 oz) bladder with quick-release valves for the drinking tube and a pressurisation tube for easy fill and bladder removal. The Rig has a slide top for easy fill, cleaning and drying.
Made from 100% ballistic nylon and with a dry capacity of 500 cubic inches, the Rig 500 is ideal for a range of outdoor adventures, from trekking to mountain biking.
The bag has a range of innovative, durable features to ensure it doesn't let you down. The Rig has heavy duty, size 8 coil zippers that are positioned vertically so that they are I-POD ready. The pack has a removable waist strap and ergonomically fitting shoulder straps with a terraced overlay for adjustable tube and power bulb configuration.
The Geigerrig pack has been designed to offer an industrial load disbursement cut and padding for comfort when wearing for long periods of time and an integrated slider chest strap. Additionally, the Rig 500 features a plug and play reservoir tube connector, compression straps with PVC reinforcement and an industrial nylon gear strip.
Available in black or citrus.