- Length: 17.5"
- Width: 9"
- 840 Ballistic Nylon
- Weighs 0.75kg (inc. hydration engine)
- 5.7 litre capacity excluding hydration engine
- 70 oz / 2 litre Bladder, quick-release valves for drinking tube and pressurisation tube for easy refill and bladder removal, slide top for easy refill, cleaning and drying
- Emergency whistle
- Magnetic spray valve holder for securing drinking tube
- Hard-back ventilated frame
- Space for energy bar/car keys etc
- Includes 2 litre hydration engine
- Colours - Black, Red & Citrus
The Geigerrig G3 Rig is a lean, mean water machine made of heavy duty 840 ballistic nylon. It holsters Geigerrig's 2 Liter Hydration Engine that sprays for easy cooling, cleaning, drinking and sharing. The bag has a diagonal zipper that runs the length of the pack, as well as a top zipper that runs horizontally. This enable the pack face to lay wide open for easy loading and unloading of the engine.
Inside there is a small 5 inch by 7 inch mesh pocket for holding an energy bar, your car keys and other small belongings. The pack straps and back plate have soft waffle padding covered with easy breathing, durable, stretch mesh for comfort. The shoulder straps are adjustable, as is the chest strap. The chest strap adjusts both vertically and horizontally and features an emergency whistle.
The drink tube is secured by a magnet when not in use. The G3 Rig has a non-removable waist strap and small pack handle, so you can grab your pack and go!
Available in black, red or citrus.