S2 Limited edition with 365 lumens (out the front).
The 4Sevens Maelstrom G5 is the result of a years research and development built to satisfy the following requirements:
- One-inch diameter weapon mountable body
- Most advanced LEDs and optics
- Brightest, farthest-projecting solution in a compact, rugged package.
- Highly efficient, top-binned CREE XP-G emitter
- Fine-tuned deep, smooth reflector
- Useful range of over 100 meters
Made to an extremely high standard, the Maelstrom G5 includes a unique holster that holds its shape even when empty, making it easy to insert and remove the torch quickly. Also in the box are spare o-rings, neck lanyard and a blanking ring to replace the tactical grip when when not in use. The pocket clip and stainless steel bezel are also removable.
- Eight versatile modes of output are easily accessible by simply rotating the head. A completely silent 4-point switch allows selecting through the modes without detection, ideal for tactical situations. The eight modes are split into two sets. The most commonly used modes of output are placed as the first two positions (tight and immediately loosened) for both sets of modes: Max/Strobe, and High/Medium.
- Generous knurling throughout the surface of the entire light ensures confident grip even in the messiest of situations.
- Removable grip ring, clip, and stainless steel strike bezel. A flat-black aluminum bezel and grip ring replacement are included.
- Shock-mounted battery design holds the batteries firmly inside to the body of the light, avoiding self-destructive battery movement. The light is ready to be weapon mounted.
- Patent-pending anti-rattle design that accommodates both 2xCR123A and 1x18650 without the need of spacers or adapters.
- Custom molded holster shaped for the G5 is included. This holster is designed to help retain the light even when flap is open.
- A tactical 'clicky' switch is fully exposed in the tail cap for easy access, even when wearing gloves.