- Size: 5" x 1.36" x 1.02" / 127 mm x 37 mm x 26 mm
- Weight: 4.55 oz. / 129 g (including battery)
- 2 x CREE XP-E2 LEDs and COB floodlight source with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Built-in 3.7V 2000mAh Li-polymer battery pack
- Combines spotlight, floodlight and yellow flash in one
- Magnetic back and tail of the light allow for connection to metal
- Widened stainless steel body clip for firm connection to pack and pocket
- Battery level indication for instant checking of remaining battery level
The Fenix WT16R is a rechargeable multipurpose work torch that combines flood lighting, spot lighting and a yellow warning flash mode.
The lights head is fitted with two Cree XP-E2 LEDs emitting a maximum brightness of 300 lumens with a range of 155 meters. On the side of the WT16R an innovative COB (Chip on Board) side light allows for wide area task lighting. There is also a yellow warning flash mode from the side light that can be used to alert to potential hazards.
The WT16R features a magnetic base for hands free use plus a wide body clip that can be attached to clothing or webbing.
A 3.7V 2000mAh Li-Polymer battery is built in the and can be charged via USB-C with the provided cable. Fast charging allows the battery to charge in as little as 1 hour 40 minutes (using 5V/2A adapter). A battery status light is situated next to the switch.
Brightness Levels, Runtime and Range:
High: 300 lumens - 3 hours 50 minutes - 115 meters
Med: 100 lumens - 9 hours 20 minutes - 65 meters
Low: 30 lumens - 30 hours - 35 meters
High: 300 lumens - 3 hours 50 minutes - 23 meters
Low: 100 lumens - 9 hours 20 minutes - 14 meters
Yellow Flash: 10 lumens
Operation is via a single side switch for one handed operation and a lockout feature prevents accidental operation.
Waterproof to IP66 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Fenix WT16R includes: Built-in 3.7V 2000mAh li-polymer battery pack, USB Type-c charging cable and wrist lanyard.