The Fenix UC35 V2.0 torch has a maximum output of 1000 lumens from the Cree XP-L HI V3 LED and is powered by either 1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123 batteries. The flashlight comes with a Fenix 18650 battery which is rechargeable via a micro USB port, taking approximately 3.5 hours to charge the included battery. Please note, when using CR123 batteries the torch cannot be recharged and the battery indicator won't function.
The UC35 V2.0 features a battery level indicator when automatically displays when the light is turned on. Conveniently built into the side switch, the indicator will go green to show its fully charged, flash green when the level is sufficient, glow red when the battery level is poor and flash red when critical.
Upgraded from the popular UC35, the V2.0 version has an improved output, throw, runtime, a newer LED and is 10 mm shorter. The UC35 V2.0 features five brightness levels, ranging from 1 to 1000 lumens, plus a Strobe output for emergency use. The flashlight is operated using a tail cap to turn the light on and off and a side switch to cycle through the modes.
Turbo: 1000 lumens - 2 hrs 15 mins runtime
High: 350 lumens - 4 hrs 10 mins runtime
Mid: 150 lumens - 10 hrs 40 mins runtime
Low: 50 lumens - 28 hrs 10 mins runtime
Moonlight: 1 lumen - 800 hrs runtime
Plus Strobe mode (1000 lumens).
Maximum beam distance 266 meters, waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: 1 x ARB-L18 3500 Li-ion battery, micro USB charging cable, lanyard, spare rubber boot switch, spare o-rings, holster.
- Length: 140 mm
- Body Diameter: 23.5 mm
- Head Diameter: 25.4 mm
- Weight: 89 g / 3.13 oz. (excluding battery)
- Cree XP-L HI V3 LED, with lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery insertion
- Anti-roll and anti-slip body design
- Tactical tail switch features instant activation
- Functional side switch for output selection
- Made of durable, high strength abd oxidation-resistance aluminium
- Premium type HAIII hard anodised anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating