The Fenix UC02 mini key ring torch has a maximum output of 130 lumens from the Cree XP-G2 S2 LED and is powered by the included Fenix ARB-L10-80 10180 battery which is replaceable.
The Fenix UC02 twisting torch head acts as the switch for on & off & choice of mode.
The spot beam angle is 20.8 degrees & the spill beam angle is 96 degrees.
To recharge the battery, simply screw off the torch head & plug in a micro USB cable (not included) into the charging port.
Whilst charging an indicator light will show red - when charging is complete (about 45 mins) this indicator turns green.
The battery should be charged at least once every 3 months to maintain optimum performance from the battery.
The Fenix UC02 has reverse polarity protection to protect against incorrect battery installation.
Available in Black or Blue Body Colour.
High: 130 lumens - 25 mins runtime - max beam diatance 48 meters
Low: 10 lumens - 3 hrs 50 mins runtime - max beam distance 14 meters
Maximum beam distance 48 meters, water resistant to IPX-8 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: 1 x Fenix ARB-L10-80 10180 rechargeable li-ion battery, split ring, spare o-ring
- Reflector: High efficiency lens with total reflective coating
- Lens Type: High efficiency lens with total reflective coating
- Switch Type: Twist head for on/off/mode
- Construction: Made from durable aircraft grade aluminium
- Finish: Premium Type III hard anodised anti-abrasive finish
- Tailstand: No
- Pocket Clip: No
- Length: 43.2 mm
- Head Diameter: 14 mm
- Weight: 8 g (excluding battery)