The Fenix TK75 2015 Flashlight has a staggering max brightness of 4000 lumens from the 4 x Cree XM-L2 U2 LEDs.
The combined focused and flood beams will light up a huge area both at short & long distances. A true powerhouse of a torch yet still remarkably compact - a high intensity portable searchlight !
The TK75 2015 features a dual switch system forr easy operation. There is a lock-out function to prevent accidental activation.
The power switch will turn the flashlight on/off & cycle through the brightness levels. The function switch can put the flashlight into burst or strobe mode.
The Fenix TK75 2015 has a smooth reflector & toughend ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
The Fenix TK75 2015 is powered by 4 x 18650 li-ion rechargeable batteries or 8 x CR123 single use batteries. In an emergency the torch can function on 2 x 18650 or 4 x CR123.
The runtimes can be extended by purchasing the optional TK75 Extender Kit (AER TK75) - increase the capacity to 8 x 18650 batteries.
Brightness Levels: Using four 18650 3400mah batteries
Turbo: 4000 lumens - 1 hour 40 minute runtime
High: 1600 lumens - 3 hour 40 minute runtime
Mid: 600 lumens - 11 hour 20 minute runtime
Low: 35 lumens - 270 hour runtime
Strobe: 4000 lumens
Beam distance of up to 650 meters, waterproof to IPX-8 (two meters submersible) & impact resistant to drops from 1 meter.
Includes: Shoulder strap, lanyard & spare o-rings.
- Uses four Cree XM-L2 U2 LED's with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by four 18650 rechargeable Li-ion batteries
- Ultra-high intensity of 4000 lumens, instant burst & strobe activation
- Back support system, effectively release holding fatigue
- Power display of runtime, quick lock-out function
- 185mm (L) x 52.5mm (D) x 87.5 (Head)
- Weight: 575g exluding batteries
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Low-voltage reminder indicates when battery replacement is needed
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Dual button switch system in the front for simple & fast operation
- Made of durable aircraft grade aluminium
- Premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating