Fenix TK51 is a dual LED, 1800 lumen high output outdoor flashlight featuring 2 x Cree XM-L2 LED's. TK51 features both wide area flood and long reaching (425m) beams which are individually adjustable for output up to a maximum of 900 lumens each, for 16 output combinations. The TK51 uses 3 x 18650 Li-ion or 6 x CR123A lithium batteries. (1 or 2 x 18650 or 2-4 CR123A batteries can be used in an emergency)
Instant Strobe and Turbo modes can be activated with a single button press when the torch is switched off, and the intelligent memory function remembers the last used lighting level for each LED.
Fenix TK51 also features built-in overheat protection, reducing maximum output until the torch has cooled in order to protect the LED's and electronics.
Turbo: 900 lumens - 3 hrs 30 mins runtime
High: 400 lumens - 9 hrs runtime
Mid: 150 lumens - 27 hrs runtime
Low: 10 lumens - 420 hrs runtime
Turbo: 1800 lumens - 1 hr 45 mins runtime
High: 800 lumens - 4 hrs 30 mins runtime
Mid: 300 lumens - 13 hrs 30 mins runtime
Low: 20 lumens - 210 hrs runtime
Plus Strobe (1800 lumens)
Maximum beam distance 425 meters, waterproof to IPX-8 (2 meters submersible) and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes lanyard and spare o-ring.
- •Utilizes two Cree XM-L 2 (U2) LEDs with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Uses three 18650 rechargeable Li-ion batteries •188mm (Length) x 48mm (Diameter)
- 430-gram weight (excluding the battery) •Digitally regulated output with low-voltage indicator
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Three button interface for fast and convenient operation
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating