The Fenix TK47 torch has a maximum output of 1300 lumens from the Cree XHP35 HI neutral white LED and features a tail light with an output of 30 lumens of white light and 1.5 lumens of red light. The flashlight is powered by 2 x 18650 Li-ion batteries, which are rechargeable via an external charger (please note, batteries and charger are not included).
The TK47 has been cleverly designed to incorporate two independent lights which can be operated simultaneously as they have separate operation switches. The main light is a long-range beam with a maximum reach of 700 meters and offers four brightness levels, ranging from 10 to 1300 lumens, plus a Strobe mode. The diffused tail light offers a neutral white and red light, plus a red flash and red SOS settings.
To operate the headlight press and hold the side switch for 0.5 seconds and single click to cycle through the outputs. To activate the tail light, press and hold the tail switch for 0.5 seconds and single click to select white light, red light, red flash or red SOS.
The Fenix TK47 is the ideal torch for search and rescue, camping, caving and hunting.
Turbo: 1300 lumens - 1 hr 50 mins runtime
High: 400 lumens - 7 hrs 15 mins runtime
Mid: 100 lumens - 40 hrs runtime
Low: 10 lumens - 220 hrs runtime
White Light: 30 lumens - 43 hrs 30 mins runtime
Red Light: 1.5 lumens - 150 hrs runtime
Maximum beam distance 700 meters, waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
**Please note: the TK47 does not come with batteries**
Includes: holster, spare o-ring, lanyard
- Length: 266.2 mm
- Head Diameter: 61.5 mm
- Body Diameter: 28.6 mm
- Headlight Cree: XHP35 HI neutral white with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Tail light Cree: Quality neutral white LED, red LED and diffuser tip design
- Weight: 376 g (excluding batteries)
- Dual independent light source that can be used simultaneously
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Lockout function
- Reverse polarity protection
- Intelligent overheat protection to avoid high surface temperature
- Featuring low voltage downshift function
- Made of durable aircraft grade aluminium
- Premium type III hard anodised anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
04/02/2017 - Mr Boyd, Aberdeen
By far the best camping torch I've ever had 😎