The Fenix TK25 IR is the first torch from Fenix to feature an infra red output. Infrared is widely used while hunting and tactical situations because the beam is invisible to the naked eye. The 850nm wavelength is compatible with most night vision devices and has two output levels: 3000mW and 1000mW.
Powered by a single 18650 Li-ion battery (recommended for the best runtimes ) or a pair of CR123A primary cells.
Brightness levels (based on 1 x 18650 battery):
- Turbo: 1000 lumens - 2 hour runtime - 225 meter range
- High: 300 lumens - 5 hour 20 minute runtime - 124 meter range
- Medium: 100 lumens - 22 hour runtime - 75 meter range
- Low: 15 lumens - 110 hour runtime - 25 meter range
- Strobe - 1000 lumens
In addition to the infra red output the TK25IR features a Cree XP-G2 S3 LED with a maximum output of 1000 lumens and a range of up to 225 meters. Fenix have come up with an innovative method of switching between infra red (IR) and white light via a infinitely turning head. Turning in either direction will switch between IR and white light making it quick and easy to activate without any fiddling around. Dual tail switches are employed to turn the light on and off with momentary on function, a separate switch changes brightness level and when the light is turned off can access instant strobe.
Included with the TK25IR is a quick release belt clip, that can be attached to a belt or PALS webbing. It is compatible with the Fenix AER-03 remote pressure switch and with a 25mm body can fit into the majority of gun mounts.
IP68 standard rated - dustproof and waterproof to two meters submersible. Other notable features include intelligent memory circuit (white light only), intelligent overheat protection, digitally regulated output to maintain constant brightness and low voltage warning indicator.
Includes: Lanyard, spare o-ring, belt clip, pocket clip.
- Reflector: Polished
- Lens: Toughened ultra clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Switch: Dual tail cap switches
- Construction: Made from durable aircraft-grade aluminium
- Finish: Premium type III hard anodised anti-abrasive finish
- Length: 142.6 mm
- Body Diameter: 25.4 mm
- Head Diameter: 40 mm
- Weight: 156.5 g (excludes batteries)