- Cree XP-G2 (R5) LED with a life span of 50,000 hours
- Uses one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery or two 3V CR123A Lithium batteries
- 130mm (Length) x 25.4mm (Body Diameter) x 34mm (Head Diameter)
- 114-gram weight (excluding the battery)
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Tactical tail switch with momentary-on function
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
The Fenix TK09 has a Cree XP-G2 R5 LED (previously known as the TK12) & is powered by 1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123A batteries. The maximum brightness is 450 lumens.
The flashlight features a tactical tail switch controlling momentary "on", constant "on" & mode selection. The switch is slightly recessed to allow tail standing of the flashlight.
Reverse polarity protection guards against incorrect battery installation. The flashlight features a toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
If your battery level drops to low, the LED will flash as a warning for you to replace the battery or switch down to a lower brightness to conserve remaining battery charge.
The flashlight has a crenulated front bezel, knurled grip & grip ring.
With three brightness and a simple user interface, the TK09 is a good no-nonsense light that can be used in conjunction with the Fenix AR102 Pressure Switch for weapon mounting.
- 450 lumens - 2 hour runtime
- 130 lumens - 7 hour runtime
- 50 lumens - 10 hour runtime
Beam distance of up to 230 metres, waterproof to IPX-8 (2 metres submersible for max 30 mins), and impact resistant to drops from 1 metre.
Includes: Holster, wrist lanyard, 2 x CR123 batteries and spare o-ring.