The Fenix SD11 diving torch has a maximum output of 1000 lumens from the Cree XM-L2 U2 LED and can be powered using either 1 x 18650 Li-ion battery or 2 x CR123 single use batteries.
In addition to the neutral white XM-L2 U2 LED, the flashlight has an XQ-E LED which emits red light. This combination of red and white light has been innovatively incorporated to create the R+ mode; a mixture of red and white light which provides the ideal lighting source for underwater viewing, photography and film recording. The warmth of the white light provides excellent colour rendition whether on land or in the water. Ideal for the demands of diving, the torch can be taken down to 100 meters, accompanying you where you need light most.
The SD11 comes with a flashlight clip and camera mount which are compatible with most sports and DSLR cameras. In addition, the light comes with an adjustable diving lanyard for ease and convenience. To operate simply use the magnetic rotating ring to access the two white light levels and the R+ setting. The ring allows for one handed operation and is resistant to water pressure.
High: 1000 lumens - 2 hrs runtime
Low: 500 lumens - 3 hrs 40 mins runtime
R+: 250 lumens - 3 hrs runtime
Maximum beam distance 45 meters, waterproof to IP68 (up to 100 meters) and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: flashlight clip, camera mount, diving lanyard, spare o-ring, brand ring, 2 x CR123 single use batteries
- Length: 138 mm
- Body Diameter: 26 mm
- Head Diameter: 34 mm
- Weight: 132.5 g (excluding batteries)
- Cree: XM-L2 U2 neutral white and XQ-E red LED
- 110º super wide beam angle for even and soft lighting effect
- Specialised flashlight clip and camera mount for photographing (suitable for most sports and DSLR cameras)
- Magnetic rotating ring
- Battery level checking
- Illumination designed for safe diving
- Dual layer body structure
- Corrosion resistant
- Tail cap with big buckle for fast and convenient extraction
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery insertion
- Made of durable aircraft grade aluminium
- Premium type III hard anodised anti-abrasive finish