- Length: 138 mm
- Body Diameter: 26 mm
- Head Diameter: 33.2 mm
- Weight: 117 g (excluding battery)
- Reflector: Smooth aluminium
- Lens Type: Toughened ultra clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Construction: A6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminium
- Finish: Premium type III hard anodised anti-abrasive finish
- Tail Stand: Yes
The Fenix PD40R V2.0 torch is an upgrade of the original PD40R, offering the same high output of 3000 lumens but with a much improved runtime, slimmer design and rotary switch operation. The flashlight also differs in that it is powered by an included 21700 li-ion battery, but can alternatively use an 18650 with the Fenix ALF-18 battery magazine (not included).
The flashlight is fitted with a single Luminus SST70 LED and a glossy reflector, offering a maximum beam distance of 405 meters and a 65º wide range lighting angle.
The PD40R V2.0 has a standard USB Type-C port in the neck of the light for fast, easy charging. When using with a 5V/2A adapter, the battery can be fully charged in approximately 3.5 hours. The flashlight has a battery level indicator next to the charging port to ensure you know when it's time to recharge. The indicator comes on automatically when the light is switched on and shows:
- Solid green: battery level is between 85% and 100%
- Flashes green: between 50% and 85%
- Solid red: between 25% and 50%
- Flashes red: battery level is critical between 1% and 25%
Turbo: 3000 lumens - 2 hrs 40 mins runtime
High: 1000 lumens - 3 hrs 10 mins runtime
Med: 350 lumens - 8 hrs 30 mins runtime
Low: 30 lumens - 88 hrs 10 mins runtime
Plus Strobe mode (2500 lumens).
Maximum beam distance 405 meters, waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: Fenix ARB-L21-5000 21700 li-ion battery, USB Type-C charging cable, lanyard, holster, spare o-ring.