- Length: 136 mm / 5.35"
- Body Diameter: 25.4 mm / 1"
- Neck Diameter: 26.4 mm / 1.04"
- Weight: 85 g / 3 oz. (excluding battery)
- Reflector: Smooth
- Lens Type: Toughened ultra clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Construction: Durable high strength and oxidisation resistant aluminium
- Finish: Premium type III hard anodised anti-abrasive finish
- 4 hour fast charging with 5V/3A USB Type-C charging port
- Simple output selection with side switch
- Instant power activation with momentary tactical tail switch
- Two-way body clip for different demands
- Boot-up battery level indication and low voltage warning
- Digitally regulated for a stable output
- Reverse polarity protection
- Anti-roll and anti-slip design
5.0 Overall rating
Limited Seasonal Offer: Free E01 V2.0 included with the Fenix PD36R!
The Fenix PD36R flashlight is the latest tactical release, offering a maximum output of 1600 lumens from the Luminus SST-40 LED. The torch is powered by 1 x 21700 Li-ion battery, of which a Fenix 5000mAh cell is included and can be recharged inside the light using the provided Type-C USB cable.
The PD36R features five brightness levels, ranging from 30 to 1600 lumens, offering excellent runtimes at each level. In addition, the torch has a Strobe mode for tactical use. All the settings are operated by a dual switch system, comprised of a tail switch and a side switch for fast and easy access to the desired mode.
Influenced by the popular PD35, the PD36R is slightly shorter, brighter and has the convenient recharging facility.
Brightness Levels and Runtimes:
Turbo: 1600 lumens - 2 hours 50 minutes
High: 800 lumens - 5 hours 49 minutes
Medium: 350 lumens - 8 hours 24 minutes
Low: 150 lumens - 26 hours
Eco: 30 lumens - 115 hours
Plus Strobe flashing mode (1600 lumens).
Maximum throw 283 meters, waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
PD36R Included Accessories: Fenix ARB-L21-5000 Li-ion 21700 battery, USB Type-C charging cable, holster, lanyard, spare o-ring, pocket clip.