- Length: 134 mm
- Head Diameter: 25.4 mm
- Body Diameter: 22.8 mm
- Weight: 83.5 g (excluding battery)
- Reflector: Smooth aluminium
- Luminus SFT40 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Lens Type: Toughened ultra clear lens with anti-reflective coating
- Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminum
- Finish: Premium type III hard anodised anti-abrasive finish
The Fenix PD35 V3.0 adds a powerful yet compact model to the PD series from Fenix, featuring a Luminus SFT40 LED in combination with a newly designed reflector and lens to produce a long range beam of up to 357 meters.
Included with the PD35 V3.0 is a USB rechargeable 2600mAh 18650 battery (ARB-L18-2600U). Two CR123A batteries can also be used to power this light when recharging is not possible (available separately). An indicator light in the side switch displays the battery status.
Operation of the PD35 V3 is via a tactical style tail switch with momentary on capability plus a metal side switch to select output and also enabling instant access to strobe.
Brightness Levels Runtime and Range
Turbo: 1700 lumens* - 1 hour 25 minutes - 357 meters
High: 600 lumens - 2 hours 35 minutes - 216 meters
Medium: 150 lumens - 8 hours 30 minutes - 109 meters
Low: 50 lumens - 26 hours 25 minutes - 63 meters
Eco: 5 lumens - 230 hours - 20 meters
Strobe mode: 1700 lumens
* The turbo output is measured in total runtime including output at reduced levels due to temperature regulation, which prevents the LED from overheating.
IP68 rated protection against water and dust (1.5 meter submersible).
Fenix PD35 V3.0 includes: ARB-L18-2600U 2600mAh Li-ion 18650 battery with built-in micro USB port, micro USB charging cable, wrist lanyard, belt holster and spare o-ring.