**Coming Soon - Price to be Confirmed. Sign up for a notification to receive an email when the Fenix LD42 is in stock**
The Fenix LD42 flashlight has a maximum output of 1000 lumens from the Cree XP-L V3 LED and is powered using 4 x widely available AA batteries. The torch comes with 4 x single use alkaline cells but can alternatively use rechargeable NiMH batteries.
The LD42 has an innovative rotary switch which allows for quick and easy changing between the five brightness levels. Ranging from 5 to 1000 lumens with well spaced outputs inbetween, the torch offers a lighting output suitable for a range of applications, including walking, general DIY and camping.
Designed with practicality and comfort in mind, the torch has been designed with a flat body for a comfortable fit in the user's palm. Additionally, the shape ensures it is anti-roll, anti-slip and can easily be stored in a pocket or backpack. Alternatively, use the included pocket clip for secure attachment to your bag or clothing. The LD42 is made from high strength, durable aluminium and the body is constructed from high quality plastic.
Turbo: 1000 lumens - 1 hr 10 mins runtime
High: 350 lumens - 2 hrs 38 mins runtime
Med: 150 lumens - 13 hrs 10 mins runtime
Low: 50 lumens - 36 hrs 40 mins runtime
Eco: 5 lumens - 130 hrs 20 mins runtime
Maximum beam distance 350 meters, waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: 4 x AA alkaline batteries, pocket clip, lanyard, holster, spare o-ring.
- 6.28" x 1.34" x 1.28" / 159.5 mm x 34 mm x 32.5 mm
- 3.53 oz. / 100g (excluding batteries)
- Flat body design for comfortable holding
- Digitally regulated circuit for maintaining a stable output
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery insertion
- Body with anti-roll and anti-slip design
- Torch head is made of oxidation resistant aluminium
- Torch body is made from quality plastic
- Premium type HAIII hard anodised anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating