The Fenix LD30R is a compact and lightweight rechargeable torch with a maximum output of 1700 lumens and a maximum beam distance of 267 meters. It is powered by 1 x 18650 li-on battery (included) and can be recharged from flat in as little as 3 hours using the USB-C charging port.
The flashlight features a dual switch operation. A tail switch controls momentary on/off function and the mode switch offers 5 brightness levels. Simply click the side button to cycle through the modes from moonlight to turbo. The mode button also features built in red and green LEDs which indicate charging/charged status and battery level.
The LD30R also features:
- Tactical tail switch with momentary and constant activation
- Last used brightness memory (except strobe and SOS)
- Over heat protection at 60°c
- Low voltage warning
- 2 position body clip offering enhanced carry options
- 1.5 meter drop resistance
- 2 meter waterproof for 30 minutes
- Only 5.1" long x 1.04" at widest point x 0.89" body diameter
- Weighs only 4.66 oz including battery
The LD30R has a high quality build and extreme performance, a perfect torch for outdoor pursuits, the trades or everyday use at home.
Brightness levels, runtime and beam distance
Turbo: 1700 lumens (2 hrs 20 min total), 267m beam
High: 600 lumens (2 hrs 50 min), 161m beam
Med: 150 lumens (14 hrs 40 min), 80m beam
Low: 50 lumens (37 hrs 25 min), 45m bean
Moonlight: 1 lumen (750 hrs), 8m beam
Strobe: 1700 lumens
SOS: 50 lumens
Included: Fenix 18650 li-ion battery, USB-C charging cable, holster, lanyard, spare o-ring.