The Fenix LD30 flashlight has an impressive maximum output of 1600 lumens from the Luminus SST-40 LED and is powered by 1 x 18650 Li-ion battery. The light comes with a Fenix ARB-L18-3500U cell which features a built-in micro USB port, removing the need for a separate external charger.
Ideal for everyday carry, the torch is compact and lightweight. Offering a bright output and maximum beam distance up to 205 meters, the LD30 is perfect for camping, walking and general DIY use.
The torch is operated by a tail and side switch; the tail switch turning the light on and off while the side switch cycles through the outputs. The side button features a built-in battery indicator which shows green when the voltage is between 85% and 100%, flashes green when between 50% and 85%, shows red when between 25% and 50% and flashes red when between 1% and 25%.
Turbo: 1600 lumens - 1 hr 30 mins runtime
High: 800 lumens - 1 hr 55 mins runtime
Med: 350 lumens - 5 hrs 30 mins runtime
Low: 150 lumens - 17 hrs 30 mins runtime
Eco: 30 lumens - 70 hrs 30 mins runtime
Plus Strobe (1600 lumens) and SOS (30 lumens).
Maximum beam distance 205 meters, waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: Fenix ARB-L18-3500U micro USB rechargeable Li-ion battery, USB charging cable, lanyard, holster, spare o-ring, pocket clip.
- Dimensions: 109 mm x 25.4 mm x 21.5 mm
- Weight: 59 g (excluding battery)
- Lens: Ultra thin glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Construction: Made from durable, high strength and oxidisation resistant aluminium
- Finish: Premium type III hard anodised anti-abrasive finish
- Intelligent overheat protection
- Reverse polarity protection