The Fenix LD15R torch has a maximum output of 500 lumens from the Cree XP-G3 LED and can be powered by either 1 x Li-ion RCR123A (16340) battery or 1 x single use CR123 cell.
The flashlight features a right-angled beam with a dual output of red and white light. The base of the LD15R is magnetic which allows for attachment to metal surfaces, or use the included pocket clip to carry the light on your clothing or accessories.
The LD15R is rechargeable via a micro USB port which allows for convenient charging when you are on the go. Please note, this feature can only be used when using a Li-ion RCR123A battery. The torch features a battery level indicator to ensure you know when it's time to recharge.
All the outputs, including the four white and three red modes, are operated by a single switch which is located on top of the LD15R.
Turbo: 500 lumens - 1 hr 20 mins runtime
High: 150 lumens - 2 hrs 50 mins runtime
Mid: 30 lumens - 13 hrs 20 mins runtime
Low: 3 lumens - 110 hrs runtime
Constant: 4 lumens - 30 hrs runtime
Signal: 4 lumens
SOS: 4 lumens
Maximum beam distance 85 meters, waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: 1 x Fenix ARB-L16 700mAh RCR123A battery, USB charging cable, spare rubber boot switch, o-ring, holster.
- 5V/1A micro USB charging
- Length: 70 mm
- Body Diameter: 19 mm
- Weight: 40 g (excluding battery)
- Battery level indicator
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery insertion
- Low voltage warning reminds when battery replacement is needed
- Made of durable high strength and oxidation-resistant aluminium
- Premium type HAIII hard anodised anti-abrasive finish
- Fitted with high quality opticals lens