The Fenix LD02 V2.0 is a dual source penlight, offering three levels of white and a UV light. The warm white light has a maximum output of 70 lumens and comes from a Cree XQ-E HI LED (90-CRI, 3000K) and the 200mW ultra violet light from the 365nm LED.
Ideal for everyday carry, personal collection or as a gift for a Flashaholic, the LD02 V2.0 is light, compact and durable. It is made from robust aluminium with a stainless steel switch and head, making it tough and reliable.
The LD02 V2.0 is powered by 1 x AAA battery (alkaline or NiMH) which are widely available, ensuring you have power when you need it most. The torch is operated by a single, tail cap switch; fully press to turn the light on and off, then lightly tap when on to cycle through the modes.
Alkaline AAA batteries
High: 70 lumens - 40 mins runtime
Mid: 25 lumens - 2 hrs 40 mins runtime
Low: 1 lumen - 75 hrs runtime
UV Light: 200mW - 4 hrs runtime
NiMH AAA batteries
High: 70 lumens - 45 mins runtime
Mid: 25 lumens - 2 hrs 55 mins runtime
Low: 1 lumen - 45 hrs runtime
UV Light: 200mW - 3 hrs runtime
Maximum beam distance 48 meters, waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Fenix LD02 V2 Includes: 1 x AAA alkaline battery, spare o-ring.
- Length: 92 mm
- Diameter: 13.5 mm
- Weight: 24 g (excluding battery)
- Cree: XQ-E HI LED (90-CRI / 3000K warm white)
- Fitted with 365nm UV LED
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection
- Made of durable, high strength and oxiation-resistant aluminium and stainless steel
- Premium type HA-III hard anodised anti-abrasive finish
- Optimal quality optical lens