The Fenix HT18R is a compact, rechargeable torch with a maximum output of 2800 lumens and an extremely impressive maximum beam distance of 1100 meters. This is the ultimate torch for search and rescue, security and farming. The torch is powered by a 21700 li-ion rechargeable battery (included) which can be charged in the torch, using the USB-C charging port.
The torch offers four brightness levels delivering various beam distances and run times, plus an instant access strobe function. A dual tail switch allows the user to cycle through the modes with ease.
The HT18R is made from high quality aircraft grade aluminium and features a rugged stainless steel bezel protecting the front of the torch from drops and impacts. It also features springs at each end of the battery compartment to protect the battery and add recoil resistance, maintaining proper electrical contact for weapon mounted use.
The Fenix HT18R also features:
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Last mode memory - remembers your last used brightness level
- Electronic over heat protection at 65c
- Fenix ARB-L21-5000 V2 battery included
- 5 hour charge time from empty
- Low battery voltage warning
- Reverse polarity battery protection
- Charge level / battery level LED indicator (activates at start up)
- Dual waterproofing to charge port (rubber cover plus inner waterproofing of the charge socket)
- Red and green push in filters included for hunting use
- Submersible to 2 meters for 30 minutes (IP68)
Brightness levels, runtime and beam distance:
Turbo: 2800 lumens (1 hr 40 min total), 1100m beam
High: 1000 lumens (2 hrs 15 min), 670m beam
Med: 350 lumens (6 hrs 30 min), 400m beam
Low: 30 lumens (42 hrs), 100m beam
Strobe: 2600 lumens
SOS: 150 lumens
Included: Fenix ARB-L21 5000mAh battery, USB-C charging cable, holster, lanyard, spare o-ring, red filter adapter, green filter adapter.