- Cree: XM-L2 and XP-G2 R5 red LEDs
- Reflector: One reflector for throw beam, two diffusers for flood beam
- Lens Type: Toughened ultra clear glass lens
- Switch Type: Individual on/off/mode switch for each beam
- Construction: Made from durable aluminium alloy for superior heat dissipation
- Light Dimensions: 77 mm (Length) x 52 mm (Width) x 34 mm (Height)
- Battery Case Dimensions: 115 mm (Length) x 56 mm (Width) x 30 mm (Height)
- Weight: 285 g (excluding batteries)
The Fenix HP30R headlamp has a maximum output of 1750 lumens from the Cree XM-L2 and is powered by a battery pack with 2 x 18650 batteries (included). The light offers two beams, spotlight and floodlight, which can be used individually or simultaneously, providing the ideal light source in any situation. The spotlight ranges from 30 to 1000 lumens and the floodlight from 5 to 750 lumens.
The HP30R comes with a battery pack consisting of 2 x Fenix 18650 2600mAh batteries, which is rechargeable via a micro USB charging cable. This allows for quick, easy charging where ever your adventures take you! The battery pack can be mounted to a belt or pocket to reduce significant weight whilst protecting the batteries from extreme weather conditions.
Available in Black or Iron Grey.
Turbo: 1000 lumens - 4 hrs runtime
High: 400 lumens - 6.5 hrs runtime
Mid: 130 lumens - 21 hrs runtime
Low: 30 lumens - 83 hrs runtime
Turbo: 750 lumens - 4 hrs runtime
High: 400 lumens - 6 hrs runtime
Mid: 130 lumens - 23 hrs runtime
Low: 5 lumens - 400 hrs runtime
Plus SOS mode (130 lumens - 46 hrs runtime).
Maximum beam distance 202 meters, water resistant to IP66 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: cable clip, top headband mount, spare o-ring, belt clip, USB charging cable, 2 x cable buckles, 2 x Fenix 18650 batteries