The Fenix HM23 head torch offers a maximum output of 240 lumens and is powered by 1 x AA battery (alkaline or NiMH). Lightweight and compact, the headlamp is the ideal companion for trail running, hiking and camping expeditions.
The light features a neutral white beam, providing a warm colour temperature that provides excellent colour rendition in natural environments.
The HM23 light can be adjusted up and down by 180º, allowing the light to be set up exactly as needed. The headband has reflective strips which can be seen from 50 meters and and is very comfortable, even when wearing for a long period of time.
The headlamp has three brightness levels, ranging from 4 to 240 lumens, which can be accessed quickly via the single switch on the side of the light. Simply press and hold for 0.5 seconds to turn the light on and off, and once on, single click to cycle through the outputs.
High: 240 lumens - 8 hrs runtime
Med: 70 lumens - 16 hrs runtime
Low: 4 lumens - 100 hrs runtime
Maximum beam distance 53 meters, waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 2 meters.
Includes: 1 x alkaline AA battery, spare o-ring.
- Dimensions: 2.74" x 1.57" x 1.26" / 69.5 mm x 40 mm x 32 mm
- Weight: 1.52 oz. / 43 g (excluding battery)
- Digitally regulated output maintains sectional constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection
- One switch control ensures easy and fast operation
- Low voltage warning reminds when battery replacement is needed
- Made of quality aluminium and silicone