The Fenix FD41 focusing torch has a maximum output of 900 lumens from the Cree XP-L HI LED and can be powered by 1 x 18650 Li-ion rechargeable battery or 2 x CR123 single use batteries.
The second model in Fenix's focusable 'F' series, the FD41 offers spot to floodlight, via the rotating ring on the head of the torch. The four brightness levels and strobe mode are operated using the dual switch system, including the tactical tail switch for on/off and momentary activation and the side switch for output selection and strobe.
Designed as a tactical light, the FD41 can be either hand held or mounted to a weapon. In addition to the tactical tail switch, the flashlight comes with a tactical ring and has a crenulated strike bezel.
Special Offer! For a limited time only, the FD41 comes with a free Fenix USB rechargeable 18650 2600mAh battery.
Turbo: 900 lumens - 1 hr 40 mins runtime
High: 350 lumens - 3 hrs 50 mins runtime
Mid: 150 lumens - 10 hrs 15 mins runtime
Low: 10 lumens - 150 hrs runtime
Plus Strobe mode.
Maximum beam distance 340 meters, water resistant to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: lanyard, holster, tactical ring, spare o-ring, spare rubber switch boot, 1 x Fenix 18650 2600mAh USB battery.
- Lens Type: High efficiency lens with total reflective coating
- Switch Type: Side button mode switch / tail cap - on - off - momentary switch
- Construction: Made from durable aircraft grade aluminium
- Finish: Premium type III hard anodised anti-abrasive finish
- Tail Stand: No
- Pocket Clip: No
- Length: 146 mm
- Body Diameter: 25.4 mm
- Head Diameter: 40 mm
- Weight: 160 g (excluding batteries)
- The light will downshift from Turbo to High after 5 working minutes
- When the light reaches 55ºC or above, it will automatically step down by a few lumens to reduce temperature