The Fenix FD20 torch has a maximum output of 350 lumens from the Cree XP-G2 S3 LED and is powered by 2 x AA batteries (alkaline or NiMH).
The flashlight is the latest in the Fenix focusable range; the FD20 being powered by widely available AA batteries for ease and convenience when you are on the go. Compact and powerful, the FD20 features an advanced dual reflector, 360 degree rotary focusing system which delivers a spot to flood beam, operated by the head mounted rotary collar.
In addition to the useful focusing beam, the FD20 offers four brightness levels, ranging from 8 to 350 lumens.
Using 2 x Alkaline AA batteries
Turbo: 350 lumens - 36 mins runtime
High: 100 lumens - 4 hrs runtime
Mid: 50 lumens - 12 hrs runtime
Low: 8 lumens - 55 hrs runtime
Using 2 x NiMH AA batteries
Turbo: 350 lumens - 2 hrs runtime
High: 100 lumens - 7 hrs 30 mins runtime
Mid: 50 lumens - 16 hrs 40 mins runtime
Low: 8 lumens - 80 hrs runtime
Maximum beam distance 115 meters, waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: lanyard, holster, 2 x alkaline AA batteries, spare o-ring, spare rubber switch boot
- Reflector: Dual reflector optical focusing system; one fixed, one moving
- Lens Type: Toughened ultra clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Switch Type: Tail button on - off - brightness switch
- Construction: Made from durable aircraft grade aluminium
- Finish: Premium type III hard anodised anti-abrasive finish
- Tail Stand: No
- Pocket Clip: No
- Length: 153.2 mm
- Body Diameter: 20 mm
- Head Diameter: 25.4 mm
- Weight: 87 g (excluding batteries)
12/02/2019 - Mr Bland, Seaton
A superb AAA torch.