The Fenix E50 flashlight is a high power light in a compact package, that can be shortened even further by using just one of the two supplied body tubes.
The torch has an impressive maximum output of 780 lumens from the Cree XM-L T6 Neutral White LED giving better colour rendition.
With both body tubes fitted the E50 can be powered by 4 x CR123A or 2 x 18650 Li-ion. With one battery tube removed the E50 can run on just 2 x CR123 or 1 x 18650 but the run times would be lower..
The Fenix E50 side switch controls on/off & brightness selection.
The flashlight has a smooth reflector & a toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
The Fenix E50 remebers the last used brightness mode for when you next switch the torch on.
Reverse polarity protection guards the torch against incorrect installation of batteries.
The flashlight can be stood on its tail & a diffuser fitted to act as a "candle".
Based on 2 x Fenix ARB-L2 li-ion 18650 batteries with the extender tube fitted:
Turbo: 780 lumens - 1 hr 45 mins runtime accumulated in bursts of 15 mins
High: 236 lumens - 8.5 hrs runtime
Mid: 74 lumens - 28.5 hrs runtime
Low: 23 lumens - 80 hrs runtime
Based on 1 x Fenix ARB-L2 li-ion 18650 battery with no extender tube:
Turbo: 740 lumens, 1 hr 30 mins accumulated in bursts of 15 mins
High: 236 lumens, 4 hrs 30 mins
Mid: 74 lumens, 15 hrs 30 mins
Low: 23 lumens, 42 hours
Maximum beam distance 260 meters, waterproof to IPX-8 (2 meters submersible max 30 minutes) and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: wrist lanyard, spare o-ring, holster, tube extender.
- Cree XM-L T6 Neutral White LED with a life span of 50,000 hours
- Uses one or two rechargeable 18650 / two or four CR123A batteries
- Max brightness automatically steps down to high level after 15 minutes to prevent overheating
- 207mm (Length) x 40mm (Diameter)
- 146.6-gram weight (excluding batteries)
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, guards against improper battery installation
- All-function switch on the head for simple and convenient operation
- Made from Durable aircraft-grade aluminium
- Premium Type 111 hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating