- Batteries: CR123 x 2 / 18650 x 1
- Lamp Type: Cree XM-L2 U2 LED
- Strobe/SOS: Strobe and SOS
- Reflector: Smooth
- Lens Type: Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Switch Type: Dual switch: Master on-off-brightness button - Auxiliary on-off-flash mode button
- Construction: Made from durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Finish: Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Tail Stand: Yes
- Pocket Clip: No
- Waterproofing: IP-X8, 2m depth
- Dimensions: 122mm (Length) x 24mm (Diameter)
- Weight: 72-gram (excluding batteries)
The Fenix E35 UE Ultimate Edition 2016 torch has been updated to offer 1000 lumens from the Cree XM-L2 U2 LED from an amzingly compact body with a new dual switch system - one button for on/off & second button to toggle through modes.
Powered by either 2 x CR123 batteries or 1 x 18650 battery, the 2016 version offers more lumens and output settings.
The torch measures 122 mm long & has a diameter of 24mm. The torch weight is 72 gram (excluding battery).
The reverse polarity protection guards against incorrect battery insertion. There is also a lock-out function to avoid accidental activation.
Featuring five brightness levels and strobe and SOS mode the small torch packs a powerful punch! The intelligent memory circuit remebers your last used lighting level.
With an extra 100 lumens compared with its predecessor, the updated E35 UE is perfect for EDC.
Brightness Levels (based on 3400 mAh 18650 li-ion battery) :
Turbo: 1000 lumens - 1 hr 50 mins runtime (accumulative in short bursts which avoid overheating)
High: 450 lumens - 4 hrs runtime
Mid: 150 lumens - 11 hrs 50 mins runtime
Low: 50 lumens - 42 hrs 30 mins runtime
Eco: 8 lumens - 150 hrs runtime
Plus Strobe 1000 lumens & SOS 150 lumens.
Maximum beam distance 160 meters, waterproof to IPX-8 (submersible to 2 meters) and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: lanyard, spare O-ring, 2 x CR123 single use batteries.