The Fenix CL26R rechargeable camping lantern has a maximum output of 400 lumens from the high performance LED and is powered by 1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123 batteries. The light offers two modes, either white or red light, and an impressive selection of eight outputs. Choose from High, Medium, Low, Front-directional modes, two down-directional settings, plus a red light and red flash.
The camping light is rechargeable via a micro USB cable and comes with a Li-ion 18650 cell. Although the CL26R can take 2 x CR123 single use batteries, please do not recharge these.
The Fenix CL26R is operated by a single side switch, providing a simple user interface. Press and hold the switch to turn the light on and off, then once on single click to cycle through the modes. To enter and exit the red mode, double click the switch.
Available in Red, Olive and Black.
High: 400 lumens - 5 hrs runtime
Med: 150 lumens - 15 hrs runtime
Low: 40 lumens - 30 hrs runtime
Front Light: 25 lumens - 58 hrs runtime
Down Light 1: 3 lumens - 240 hrs runtime
Down Light 2: 25 lumens - 58 hrs runtime
Red Light: 1 lumen - 200 hrs runtime
Red Flash: 1 lumen - 400 hrs runtime
Maximum beam diameter 25 meters, waterproof to IP66 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: Fenix ARB-L18-2600 18650 Li-ion battery, charging cable, key chain, spare o-ring.
- Multiple directional lighting, inside the tent and outside the campsite
- 25 meters wide-range beam diameter
- Excellent cold-resistant design
- Dual modes design: 6 white output levels, 2 red output levels
- Electronic reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery insertion
- Top magnetic absorption and tripod socket for effective light fixation and light source control
- One-switch control
- Weight: 4.1 oz/ 116 g (excluding battery and accessories)
- Length: 1.93" / 49 mm
- Width: 1.93" / 49 mm
- Height: 3.8" / 97 mm