The Fenix CL23 camping lantern has a maximum output of 300 lumens from the Neutral White LED and can be powered by up to 3 x AA batteries. In an emergency the light can use 1 or 2 AA cells, however the High output level will not be achievable.
Compact and lightweight, the lamp features a multi-directional beam which provides illumination out of the front, the base and 360º around the lantern. This makes the CL23 suitable for an incredible range of applications, not just limited to using in a tent. The neutral tint provides good colour rendition and reduces eye strain. In addition, the light features a red LED which protects night vision and doesn't attract insects, such as mosquitos.
The Fenix CL23 has a hanging loop for suspended attachment and a tripod socket; both of these uses allow hands-free use.
Available in Red or Green.
High: 300 lumens - 7.5 hrs runtime
Mid: 150 lumens - 13 hrs runtime
Low: 40 lumens - 45 hrs runtime
Front: 25 lumens - 80 hrs runtime
Down 1: 2 lumens - 350 hrs runtime
Down 2: 25 lumens - 80 hrs runtime
Red Light: 1 lumen - 150 hrs runtime
Red Flash: 1 lumen - 300 hrs runtime
Maximum beam distance 20 meters, waterproof to IP66 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: 3 x AA alkaline batteries, key chain, spare o-ring.
- Lens Type: Diffuser
- Switch Type: Side on - off - mode switch
- Construction: Made from quality plastics
- Height: 85 mm
- Diameter: 55 mm
- Weight: 140 g (excluding batteries)
- Multiple direction lighting for camping and tent lighting
- White and red dual lighting sources
- Reverse polarity protection
- Top positioned tripod socket for effective light directional control and fastening
- One switch control for easy and fast operation