- Cree XM-L (T6) LED
- Powered by four non rechargeable CR123 or two rechargeable 18650 batteries
- Uses aspherical reflector, with a wide beam angle
- Anti-glare lens design produces safe dual-distance beam illumination
- 4 types of output: 100 lumens (21 hrs), 300 lumens (6.5 hrs), 750 lumens (2 hrs), flashing mode - 300 lumens
- Mode memory remembers last used output level (except flashing mode)
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Overheat protection function reduces output to protect the LED
- Power indicator on the lamp unit •Quick to attach and detach using O-ring mounting straps sized for 20mm-35mm handlebars
- Full left-right adjustment of lamp head for perfect beam alignment
- Made from aluminium alloy and quality plastic
- Weight: 121 g (excluding batteries & accessories)
- Headlamp Dimensions: 67.8 mm (length) x 42.9 mm (width) x 56.6 mm (height)
- Battery Case Dimensions: 100 mm (length) x 27.5 mm (width) x 56 mm (height)
Limited Time Special Offer: Free LED rear bike light with cool laser function! Powered by 2 x AAA batteries with simple user interface to select ideal mode.
The Fenix BT20 bike light is extremely compact yet offers amazing performance at a very reasonable price.
It can be used as a regular bike light attached to the handlebars or as a helmet light with the supplied mounts, making it perfect for the daily commute or blasting some tails on your mountain bike.
The BT20 is powered by either 4 x CR123 or 2 x 18650 Li-ion batteries (not included), which are housed in a separate battery magazine.
The Fenix BT20 has a Cree XM-L T6 Neutral White LED giving excellent colour rendition & penetration in bad weather.
The BT20 aspherical reflector produces a dual beam system that provides a broad flood beam at close range and a long throw narrow beam of up to 156 meters.
The bike light includes o-ring style handlebar mountings that enable quick positioning & removal and there is also a helmet mount.
Other features include an intelligent power indicator allowing the user to see how much battery power is remaining whist riding.
The beam can be adjusted left - right by rotating on its spindle & the torch can be fitted to handlebars of 20 - 35 mm diameter using the simple quick release o-ring mounting system.
Brightness Levels based on Fenix ARB-L2 2600 mAh 18650 batteries (not included):
Turbo: 750 lumens - 1 hrs 50 mins runtime
High: 450 lumens - 3 hrs 45 mins runtime
Mid: 300 lumens - 6 hrs 20 mins runtime
Low: 100 lumens - 19 hrs 30 mins runtime
Plus Flashing Mode - 300 lumens, 14 hrs runtime.
Maximum beam distance 156 meters and water resistant to IPX-6.
Includes: BA4C battery case, o-ring mounting straps (small for 20-24mm, medium for 24-30mm, large for 30-35mm handlebars), extension cable between battery case & lamp, battery case protective sleeve, helmet mount.