Limited Time Special Offer: Free LED rear bike light with cool laser function! Powered by 2 x AAA batteries with simple user interface to select ideal mode.
The Fenix BC21R bike light has a maximum output of 880 lumens from the Cree XM-L2 T6 Neutral White LED and is powered by the included 18650 Li-ion rechargeable battery but can also use 2 x single use CR123 batteries (not included).
The battery is removable so yo can purchase, charge up & carry a spare battery for those longer bicycle rides ....
The BC21R comes with a quick release mount with adjustable features for perfect alignment.
The button will flash red when reaching low battery levels. The battery can be charged inside the torch byusing the supplied USB cable.
The torch features a red side lights - this increases visibilty and ensures safety, making it a great light for night riding. The BC21R has a dual distance beam system & anti-glare design.
Turbo: 880 lumens - 1 hr 20 mins runtime
High: 380 lumens - 4 hrs 30 mins runtime
Mid: 200 lumens - 8 hrs 30 mins runtime
Low: 100 lumens - 15 hrs 50 mins
Plus Flash mode (alternates between 380 & 100 lumens).
Maximum beam distance 125 meters, water resistant to IPX-6 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meters.
Includes: Fenix 18650 ARB-L2 2300 mAH rechargeable Li-ion battery, bike mount, USB charging cable, bike mounting shim & strap, spare O-ring
- Battery: Removeable rechargeable battery
- Additional Battery Type: 2 x CR123 single use batteries
- Lamp Type: Cree XM-L2 T6 Neutral White LED
- Strobe/SOS: Flash
- Reflector: Aspherical reflector with a wide beam angle
- Lens Type: Anti-glare lens design produces safe dual distance beam illumination
- Switch Type: Push button on / off / brightness switch
- Construction: Made from aluminium alloy with excellent heat dissipation design
- Finish: Type 111 HA
- Waterproofing: IPX-6, weatherproof
- Length: 113mm
- Width: 40.5mm
- Height: 42mm
- Weight: 67 grams (excluding battery)