- Waterproof, safe and redundant match striker design
- Replaceable striking pads
- Works with both safety and strike anywhere matches
- Holds matches up to 72 mm in length
- Square threaded cap for maximum durability
- Unquie lanyard attachment allows for 2 550 paracord loops
- Waterproof to depths of 5 meters / 20 feet
- Lightweight aircraft grade 6061 aluminium construction
- Anodised and laser engraved for durability
- Unique knurl for grip and use with strike anywhere matches
- Made in the USA
5.0 Overall rating
The Exotac MatchCap is a useful, lightweight canister that will carry and store your matches, from standard kitchen size to extended length stormproof matches. The MatchCap can hold up to 20 kitchen matches or 12 stormproof matches. The case features a phosphorus striker which allows for the use of safety or strike-anywhere matches.
Waterproof and almost indestructible, the MatchCap has an o-ring to keep the contents dry and ready for use. The match striker can be replaced once worn out.
The inside of the case is larger at the bottom; place the matches tip down with a few tip up for maximum capacity. When using the striker, it is advisable to strike from the top (opening) towards the o-ring. This will prevent stray sparks from entering the inside of the MatchCap.
Available in Black, Orange or Gunmetal.