The Eagletac T25C2 XP-L torch has a maximum output of 992 lumens from the Cool White Cree XP-L V5 LED. The flashlight can be powered by 1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123 batteries.
Brightness levels (using one 18650 battery in Regular Mode):
Turbo: 992 ANSI lumens - 1.8 hrs runtime (drops to 764 lumens after 3 minutes)
High: 450 lumens - 3.3 hrs runtime
Med: 87 lumens - 21 hrs runtime
Low: 7 lumens - 150 hrs runtime
Plus Strobe & Flsh & SOS & Beacon modes.
Max beam distance 363 meters and waterproof to IPX-8.
Includes: Stainless steel bezel (removeable), holster, pocket clip, wrist lanyard, spare o rings, tail stand rubber boot, soft cigar holding grip, cigar grip cover ring & 2 x CR123 batteries.
- Regular and tactical mode operations plus 7 auxiliary outputs
- Upgradeable LED and driver drop-in module
- User replaceable glass lens
- Tactical rubber cigar grip (replaceable with grip cover)
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- User removable pocket clip
- Tail stand ability with included tail stand boot
- Waterproof IPX-8 standard
- HAIII hard anodization aerospace aluminum
- C3300 Extreme3 circuit synchronous buck w/ efficiency of up to 95%
- Smooth aluminum reflector
06/01/2017 - Mr Mezo, Budapest
A fantastic flashlight, a real pocket thrower with a beautiful cool, but not too cool, white beam, pretty close to neutral white to my eyes, without any noticeable greenish or bluish tint. I've tested it in the woods against my good ol' Fenix TK15 S2, it blew the TK15 out of the water. (The TK15's clip and cigar grip ring are superior though.)
19/01/2016 - hides, Sheffield
Great pocket thrower with some nice design features. Loads of options available. Upgradeable led. Get the filters.