The Eagletac SX25L2 is a high performance, rechargeable flashlight with a variety of outputs and LEDs. The Cree XM-L2 U2 Cool White LED has a maximum output of 1049 lumens. The alternative Cree XP-L HI V3 Cool White is a domeless design, which results in a slightly lower maximum output of 1041 lumens but a much further reach. The Cree XM-L2 T6 Neutral White LED is approximately 7% dimmer than the XM-L2 U2 Cool White LED.
The SX25L2 is operated via an adjustable head and single side switch with useful features such as momentary on/off, adjustable output, instant 100% output and instant strobe. For users who demand more functionality there are also programmable settings and hidden auxiliary modes.
An LED indicator lets you know how much power the battery has. When the battery is full, it lights up in blue color. When it’s half way done, it lights up in red color. When the battery voltage is further reduced, it lights up in blinking red color.
This is the Base Model with a crenulated silver removable bezel.
Includes the Eagletac R33 7.4V Battery Pack and Charging Lead. Please note: The GX25L2 R33 charging cable should only be used to charge the supplied Eagletac battery pack.
Brightness Levels: (Regular Mode)
XM-L2 U2 Cool White
Turbo: 1049 lumens (drops to 932 lumens after 200 seconds) - 2.7 hrs runtime
High: 522 lumens - 7.2 hrs runtime
Mid: 98 lumens - 44 hrs runtime
Low: 9 lumens - 200 hrs runtime Max beam distance 396 meters.
XP-L HI V3 Cool White
Turbo 1041 lumens Max beam distance 565 meters.
XM-L2 T6 Neutral White (approx 7% dimmer than XM-L2 CW)
Turbo: 867 lumens - 2.7 hrs runtime
High: 485 lumens - 7.2 hrs runtime
Mid: 91 lumens - 44 hrs runtime
Low: 8 lumens - 200+ hrs runtime
Plus Strobe & Flash & SOS & Beacon Modes.
Includes: R33 battery pack, spare o-rings, carry bag, spare charging port cover, 18W charging cable with Continental style wall plug (plus UK adapter for UK customers).
- Head Diameter: 1.8" / 47 mm
- Body Diameter: 1.2" / 31 mm
- Length: 9.5" / 240 mm
- Weight: 16.4 oz / 465 g
- 2 x 26650 li-ion battery pack (included) is the flashlight handle
- Only use the built-in charger to charge EAGTAC original 7.4V battery pack
- Operating voltage 2.7v to 8.4v
- Basic - Turn on the light by press and release the on/off button switch (<0.4s). To turn off the light, press and release the switch again.
- For momentary on, press and hold the button switch for immediate output.
- Twist the head to select between four output levels. You can pre-select the desired output level before turning on the flashlight.
- Instant Turbo output - at any output level, press and hold the flashlight for 100% output. Release the button to return to previous level.
- Instant Strobe output - at any output level (or off), double press and hold the on/off button switch for strobe output. Release the button to return to previous level (or off).
- To access auxiliary levels, starting at head tight position (1st level), loosen to 3rd (or 4th level) and tighten the head within one second to enter auxiliary setting. Repeat to cycle through all settings. Turn off the light or loosen the head to quit.
- Advance (Programmable Features) To switch between tactical and regular mode, turn on the flashlight at 1st level, dial to 2nd level and then back to 1st level for five times within five seconds.
07/12/2017 - Humble, Shildon
very pleased! excellent service all round.