Powered by six AA batteries, the Eagletac SX25A6 is a compact yet powerful flashlight. For optimal performance we recommend using NiMH rechargeable cells.
The maximum output from the Cree XM-L2 U2 LED is 1305 LED lumens (1049 ANSI). There are two modes of operation, regular and tactical to allow the user to customise the output settings; the regular mode has three brightness levels and the tactical has two.
Turbo: 1049 ANSI lumens (reduces to High mode after 200 seconds)
High: 939 ANSI lumens - 1.8 hrs runtime
Mid: 439 ANSI lumens - 3.3 hrs runtime
Low: 9 ANSI lumens - 200+ hrs runtime
High: 932 ANSI lumens - 1.8 hrs runtime
Low: 241 ANSI lumens - 7 hrs runtime
Max beam distance 396 meters.
The patent pending battery compartment design allows users to directly insert batteries to the flashlight body tube to use without any battery tray or magazine. The CNC precisely cut and rolled square-shape knurling provides a sure grip throughout the entire flashlight body. The super compact size and light traveling weight make it very handy to operate, even with one hand. It also allows tail-stand for ceiling bounce.
Includes: Wrist lanyard, spare o-ring and 6 x AA batteries.
- CREE XM-L2 U2 LED
- Head Diameter: 1.8 inches (47 mm)
- Body Diameter: 1.4 inches (36 mm)
- Length: 6.8 inches (173 mm)
- Weight: 9.2 ounces (260 grams)
- Uses 6 x 1.5V alkaline/lithium or 1.2V NiMH
- Operating Voltage: 2.7V - 10.2V
- Smooth aluminum reflector
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard
- Water white glass lens w/ harden treatment
- Anti-reflective (AR) coating on both side (96% transparency)