- Cree: XM-L2 U3 LED
- Head diameter: 25.4mm
- Body diameter: 22mm
- Length: 123mm
- Weight: 64g
- Battery: 1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123
- Smooth aluminium reflector
- HAIII hard anodized aerospace aluminium
- Waterproof: IPX-8
5.0 Overall rating
Eagletac P25LC2 has a maximum output of 1200 LED Lumens (920 ANSI FL-1) from the Cree XM-L2 U3. The torch uses two CR123A batteries or one 18650 Li-ion cell.
The all-new Eagletac P25 series is redesigned from ground up and a leap forward from its predecessor. It features better heat sink, more rigid built, higher output, better interface, and better looking. P25 series retain the popular LED module upgrade ability like the P20 series.
Please note, our stock features the Cree XM-L2 U3 LED, not U2 as pictured.
- Turbo: 920 lumens - Drops to 85% after 200 seconds
- High: 755 Lumens - 1.5 hour runtime
- Mid: 420 Lumens - 3.5 hour runtime
- Low: 83 Lumens - 20 hour runtime
- Ultra Low: 3 Lumens - 200+ hour runtime
Powered by the top binned CREE XM-L2 U3 Cool White. The P25LC2 gives you the maximum brightness output in its class.
Eagletac use special and custom made machinery tooling to make the deepest reflector possible. A deeper reflector means more reflective surface for converting more spill output into the spot beam. Beam distance of up to 210 meters & waterproof to IPX-8 standard.
Includes: rigid nylon holster, wrist lanyard and spare o-ring.