Eagletac P25LC2 Diffuser with the Cree XM-L2 U3 LED has a max output above 1150 LED Lumens (880 ANSI FL-1) which was the level for the U2 version. The torch uses two CR123A batteries or one 18650 Li-ion cell.
This is a revolutionary flashlight that enables the user to switch between spot, flood or a combination of both. The center spot LED is powered by the top binned CREE XM-L2 U3 Cool White. Nineteen thermal enhanced high power 3014 LEDs are installed in an ring shape to create the flood beam, which is separate from the main LED.
**Please note: we are awaiting Eagletac to publish brightness level values for U3 version. The values below are for the U2 version, so our stock of U3 version will be an upgrade on the values below**
Brightness Levels: Spot Only
- Turbo: 880 Lumens - Drops to 85% after 200 seconds
- High: 710 Lumens - 1.5 hour runtime
- Mid: 410 Lumens - 3.5 hour runtime
- Low: 80 Lumens - 20 hour runtime
- Ultra Low: 3 Lumens - 200+ hour runtime
Brightness Levels: Flood Only
- High: 520 LED Lumens - 3.5 hour runtime
- Mid: 205 LED Lumens - 10 hour runtime
- Low: 40 LED lumens - 40 hour runtime
- Ultra Low: 3 LED Lumens - 200+ hour runtime
Brightness Levels: Spot & Flood
- High: Spot = 660 LED Lumens / Flood = 350 LED Lumens - 1.6 hour runtime
- Mid: Spot = 270 LED Lumens / Flood = 140 LED Lumens - 4.5 hour runtime
- Low: Spot = 55 LED Lumens / Flood = 22 LED Lumens - 23 hour runtime
- Ultra Low: Spot = 3 LED Lumens / Flood = 2 LED Lumens - 200+ hour runtime
The U2 version had a max beam distance of 190 metres so our stock of U3 version will be above this.
A great little light for camping expeditions or any where else a wide area light is required.
Includes rigid nylon holster, wrist lanyard and spare o-ring.