Eagletac P25A2 has a maximum output of 470 LED Lumens (330 ANSI FL-1) from the Cree XM-L2 U2. The torch uses two AA batteries, which are readily available and cheap to buy making this an ideal light for travel.
The all-new Eagletac P25 series is redesigned from ground up and a leap forward from its predecessor. It features better heat sink, more rigid built, higher output, better interface, and better looking. P25 series retain the popular LED module upgrade ability like the P20 series.
- Turbo: 330 lumens - Drops to 85% after 200 seconds
- High: 258 Lumens - 1.4 hour runtime
- Mid: 126 Lumens - 4.5 hour runtime
- Low: 21 Lumens - 25 hour runtime
- Ultra Low: 3 Lumens - 100+ hour runtime
Powered by the top binned CREE XM-L2 U2 Cool White. The P25A2 gives you the maximum brightness output in its class.
Eagletac use special and custom made machinery tooling to make the deepest reflector possible. A deeper reflector means more reflective surface for converting more spill output into the spot beam. Beam distance of up to 128 meters & waterproof to IPX-8 standard.
Includes: rigid nylon holster, wrist lanyard and spare o-ring.
- Cree: XM-L2 U2 LED
- Head diameter: 25.4mm
- Body diameter: 20mm
- Length: 157mm
- Weight: 77g
- Battery: 2 x AA
- Waterproof: IPX-8
- Smooth aluminium reflector
- HAIII hard anodized aerospace aluminium