The Eagletac MX25L2 is a high power rechargeable flashlight with a maximum output of 2850 LED lumens (2210 ANSI). Includes R44 rechargeable battery pack and wall charger.
The MX25L2 runs for 200+ hours on its lowest brightness level. The current regulated circuit design allows constant output throughout its runtime for all output levels without LED flicking. At its highest brightness output, MX25L2 current regulates for 1.3 hours with the included R44 battery pack.
MX25L2 has integrated quick li-ion charging system for your convenience. The high current charging system (using CC/CV method) offers 36% charged capacity within the first hour of charging (R44). During fast charge status, the secondary led indicator lights up in blue color. When charging is completed, the indicator turns dim. A three hours safety timer is also implemented for safety protection (indicator turns off after timer is expired).
Turbo: 2210 ANSI lumens (drops to High mode after 200 seconds)
High: 1935 ANSI lumens - 1.3 hrs runtime
Mid: 820 ANSI lumens - 3.5 hrs runtime
Low: 161 ANSI lumens - 21 hrs runtime
Lower: 16 ANSI lumens - 200+ hrs runtime
Includes: Spare o-rings, spare charge port cover, carry bag, R44 rechargeable pack, charging adapter with USA style wall plug (plus UK adapter for UK customers).
- Head Diameter 2.4 inches (62 mm)
- Body Diameter 1.4 inches (37 mm)
- Length: 10.5 inches (267 mm)
- Weight: 25.7 ounces (730 grams)
- LED: CREE SST-90 P-bin LED
Output and Runtime: Four brightness levels (Regular mode)
- ANSI FL-1 lumen: 22105-1935/820/161/16
- 1.3/3.5/21/200+ hours (R44)
Two brightness levels (Tactical mode)
- ANSI FL-1 lumen: 21205-1890/258/Strobe I/Strobe II
- Runtime: 1.3/13 hours (R44)
- 2x32650 li-ion battery pack (included)
- Only use the li-ion built-in charger to charge EAGTAC original 7.4V battery pack
- Operating Voltage: •2.7V - 8.4V
- Center lux: 57,300 lux •Center spot angle: 7°
- Spill light angle: 58°
- Beam distance: 633 yards / 479 meters Lens:
- Water white glass lens w/ harden treatment
- Anti-reflective (AR) coating on both side (96% transparency)